Career with a Purpose
Working as part of Wesley Methodist School (WMS) is beyond career. It’s a journey with purpose and it’s uniquely rewarding. Join us in building up children into a responsible, purposeful individual and citizen equipped with the aptitudes to succeed and adapt in a rapidly changing world through the Methodist Education.
Why join us?
WMS is a growing, vibrant community that works together to support the academic, extracurricular, and personal growth of our students. If you are looking to develop your skills and career in education, and to find like-minded passionate educators, come join us today!
- Excellent professional development and further education subsidy
- Outstanding children education subsidy
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Generous medical benefit coverage inclusive of dental and optical
- Parking allowance included in remuneration package
- Plenty of other rewards and recognitions
Current Vacancies – Wesley Methodist School Kuala Lumpur ( International )
Please click on the position title for further details and application:
Current Vacancies – Wesley Methodist School Kuala Lumpur ( Private )
- Teacher (English) – January 2024
- Teacher (Bahasa Melayu) – January 2024
- Teacher (Additional Mathematic/Matematik Tambahan) – January 2024
- Teacher (Physics/Fizik) – January 2024
- Teacher (Chemistry/Kimia) – January 2024
- Teacher (Biology/Biologi) – January 2024
- Teacher (Ekonomi Asas) – January 2024
- Teacher (Perniagaan) – January 2024
- Teacher (Sejarah) – January 2024
- Teacher (Pendidikan Seni) – January 2024
Wesley Methodist School (WMS) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our students. All applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening.
If you do not find any suitable vacancy, you may submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for possible future opportunities.